Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reunión comn más de 500 personas

SaludosEstoy programando UNA reunión con más de 500 personas y mi plan adminte hasta 100Cómo puedo hacer??'Gracias GreetingsI am scheduling ONE meeting with more than 500 people and my plan admits up to 100How can I do??'Thank you

Zoom problem with stucking

Hello everyone,I am working with Zoom at our language school. We are using the Blackmagic Atem Mini. We have two cameras that are being transmitted through Zoom. Every time I turn on the cameras in Zoom, everything gets jammed. I have tried everythin...

Farbod by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording

I had just finished my class about 3-4 hours ago, I was made a co-host by my professor to start the recording. Since I only had my Ipad to record then, I did, and the only option available was "cloud recording". So I recorded as usual without the kno...

Cloud recording, where is the recording?

I have just started teaching using zoom. The agency have asked me to record the class time. I was given host and I pressed the record to cloud. I heard the voice and I also ended the recording accordingly. The agency has a licensed zoom that they pay...

annotate video recording: keep annotations from floating

When recording, I want to annotate a document with multiple pages. However when I put in a text box or other annotations, they continue to float through the document. How do I keep the annotations from floating through the document/recording?