Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! break out room and poll issues

Hello, I am with the PRO plan. Have not used Zoom in awhile and I understand there were changes to my plan. I cannot seem to access the break out rooms any more, nor can I create a poll and have the users enter their answers anonymously. Are these no...

emojis, reactions or respond to chat messages

When I am in a meeting run by someone else I seem to be the only one not able to click on someone's message to hit a reply or add an emoji. I am on an iphone 12, which is updated. I have updated zoom also. I have gone to the meetings tab and there is...

neda by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom participants freezing or no video

I host a twice weekly Zoom meeting, for the last month, participants can join with video and audio but after a few minutes, their video freezes and eventually goes blank. I have full wi-fi signal as does my participants. I have gone into the advanced...

Zoom lagging

I teach online through zoom and when I share the screen with the student, it takes forever to load and when I change pages of the lesson, it takes very long to load on the students side. PLS HELP

gabby21 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Optional Registration for Meetings?

Is there a way to make registration OPTIONAL for meetings? I would like to offer participants the option of registering (as a sort of "RSVP" system), but still allow people to join last minute if they are so inclined. Is this possible?

smilam by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting participant list

I have a Pro account. I want to see a participant list for my Zoom meeting on 3/29/22. When I go to “Account Management-Reports” and set the search range for 3/29/22, it shows no reports. How can I see meeting participant list for my 3/29/22 meeting?

bkoopers by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

téléchargement des enregistrements non fonctionnel

Bonjour, Je veux télécharger mes enregistrements qui sont sur le cloud et lorsque j'ouvre mon fichier téléchargé, il apparaît une fenêtre zoom avec deux options: rejoindre une réunion ou connexion. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi le téléchargement ne fo...

Cutting a Portion of Zoom Recording

Hello - I need to cut 00:12:36-00:13:00 from a recording that is 01:36:57. I cannot figure out how to do it. I selected the scissor icon and when the blue bar appeared I selected these time codes thinking this portion would get trimmed. Instead, the ...

DBR by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes