Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Crazy Video Reception

One of 20 attendees has a strobe-like picture, so must turn-off her video during our weekly 90-minute meetings. This didn't happen last semester and she claims it doesn't happen during webinars. Any ideas?

GMMS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

eh

hiiiii

nai1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing Registration List

Hello all. I used the registration feature for the first time, which seems great, but I don't seem to be able to view a registration list or see answers to my custom questions. what am I missing? Thank you

HH-PAS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Switch Host Leave then Start a New Meeting

I want to start a meeting then have 2 people join the meeting, a co-worker (who also has a paid zoom account) and a client. After meeting with both of them for a while, I want to give my co-worker host control. I will then drop off/leave the meeting,...

move zoom alert overlays

Is it possible to move or change the screen that zoom alerts show up on. I'm referring to alerts such as When someone joins the waiting room, or when you start sharing your screen, or when transcription starts. When i start sharing an app to zoom, th...

Trying to disable Google Calendar integration

I just set up a new Pro account, and connected it with a Google Calendar. So now when I create meeting, it creates a new Google Calendar event with the meeting invitation -- working as intended. But now I want to disable that, and I can't figure out ...