Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

lost my ASUS CAMERA

I downloaded the new READ APP at the size of ZOOM on Monday and noticed that when set to test the zoom call I could not see myself. I stopped it, and took it off but still, my camera cannot see me. It says it is there but it cannot see me as if it ha...

SR1657 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cómo tener 3 licencias en 1 cuenta sin pagar bussiness

Estoy intentando tener 3 licencias sin tener que pagar 10 con Bussiness y si las compro con Pro no puedo usarlas en una misma cuenta y no se pueden utilizar las reuniones ya creadas con la cuenta principal. ¿Hay algún modo de hacerlo? Hasta ahora, lo...

ESH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Share Screen Problem

I am the host of the meeting, when I share screen to participants, it connected. But the problem is when I slide over the screen, the participants can't see any changes and stop at the initial on the screen. May I know what is the problem? Before tha...

Meeting is getting blocked

Hey, at our organization, we are having huge meetings once in a while (around 500 users)While having the meeting we are experiencing disruptions.Our organization is protected by DDOS which may cause this issue.Do you know what are the Ip addresses / ...

Borisd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom mail for government accounts

Hello,With introduction of Zoom mail and calendar for commercial accounts, would it be offered to zoom government customers?Thanks,

avs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound: one phrase getting stuck over video

Hi held a live combined online meeting which I recorded. The online participants could only hear the same repeated phrase, like it had gotten stuck on top of the video and me speaking in the background (not audiable). The same was recorded. I reset t...

2023년 자동계약 해지요청및 환불요청

사용자 이재학 id 7246178532 닉네임(오산대원 이재룡) 2023년2월17일 제품구매 1년치 자동계약이 되어있어서 해지 요청을 합니다. 저에 삼성카드로 1년치 22만 결제가 되어있는데요 해지 요청을 합니다. 그리고 이재학명의 삼성카드로 환불요청합니다. 2023자동연장계약은 본인 의사와 관계없이 된것이라 계약취소와 환불요청을 강력하게 요구합니다.그리고 저는 지금 운영자로서 사용하는것이 아니고 다른 운영자에 의한 동참자로 참여하기 때문에 공...