Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Login

Can i Login a same e-mail account in a two different devices. I want login zoom app with email account in my mobile app and the laptop zoom app with same account.

Answer to optional questions is not displayed

When registering for a meeting, it should be possible to answer optional questions. Unfortunately, it does not show me the answers to the questions in the overview of registered people. Where can I see them?

KFE by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Keep spatial resolution at expense of fps

Hello.I use Zoom to see lectures written on blackboard, often ∼3.5 m wide. Sometimes people at the auditorium are lazy to crop/zoom and pan the camera to specific areas. Given my poor internet, Zoom’s incoming video often degrades to the 320×180 reso...

Using a friends account

Hello, I run a group and we meet weekly on Zoom. One of the group members has a pro Zoom account and offered it for use by the group but I, as group leader, can't seem to use it to schedule meetings and things. Is there anything we can do to rectify ...

webブラウザでミーティングに参加できない

アプリケーションをインストールできないため、webブラウザを使用してミーティングに参加しようとしたのですが、ミーティングに参加しようとすると、「不明なエラー」というメッセージが表示されてしまい、参加できません。ホスト側では、待機室にいる状態になっています。他の日には同様にwebブラウザを使用をしても問題なく参加できました。何か解決策があればご教授ください。

koda1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes