Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Popping audio with microphone setup

Hi everyone, i’m using a setup with two Oktava 012s and a Motu M2 audio interface. I use this set up to get higher audio quality for music. The set up sounds fine on my DAW, but when I try to use it in a zoom meeting, it sounds very static-y and popp...

conversion processing in progress

Good morning,I recorded a meeting in the cloud but the conversion doesn't finish. It's been a long time now and it always stays that way.I always get this message:Processing of registrations in progress ...How can I recover this recording? Unfortunat...

Alex_78 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PPT share screen

Since 2020 I often attend online conferences. I have noticed that one problem arises again and again.Let us suppose, that a person wants to share his presentation. In order to do it in slide show mode, he should chose "share entire screen" option. Bu...

Help

I need some one to help.I am want to jion your meating group.How can help me

email discussion list

I require an email discussion list having an email address people send to and everyone on the list receives the email. Google Workspaces will do that, but I'm wondering, since I pay for a Zoom account, will my Zoom account do that for me.

not muting the host when re-joining

When running hybrid meetings with a live speaker, sometimes the internet drops, is there a way to have participants muted on entry but the host not, as at present we are muted if we leave and return and sometimes don't notice straight away as we are ...

paul-gt by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant join requests not showing to host

I was running the fourth session of a recurring meeting, and 2 of my regular participants weren't able to join (other regulars had joined fine a few minutes before). I have a waiting room enabled for the meeting, and those who made it in showed up an...

Emilie9 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! A cloud recording from Feb 15 still has not shown up!!

I had a call where I was made host so I could record it on Feb 15 6 PM Eastern but it has never shown up. I hit record to cloud, the red record dot was on. I am now very nervous about relying on the record feature in zoom. Is there any way for zoom t...

HCAspeak by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot start a meeting - blank screen no controls

I have been hosting meetings regularly, the last one was last Thursday, but yesterday, upon launching, instead of the regular screen with controls, I got a blank screen with only my ID and no controls (see screen capture). Attendees joined (in anothe...