Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

camera on, but others see only a black square

When I use my Chromebook for Zoom, my camera is on and I can see my video on my screen, but other participants only see a black square. This happens only periodically, and my video re-appears for them when another participant leaves the meeting.

Get Group Meetings Into Zoom Meetings Desktop

I often have groups and vendors send zoom meeting invitations which I accept. Unfortunately, it seems there is no way to get these meetings into my Meetings desktop. The only meetings I have here are the ones which I have scheduled. If I want my prof...

DougH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Polls not showing on recording

Hi - I was testing to check functionality and that everything recorded correctly but on the video recording the sharing of polls and then poll results did not show - is this normal or is there a setting somewhere? Thx in anticipation!

can't find video recording

Recorded a video call last week. After the call, the video started rendering but I was called away. Then later, my laptop closed (I believe well after the call rendered). The next day I opened my laptop while rushed and distracted. I reflexively x'ed...

How to Enable All Staff to Use Company Background?

I searched but could not find this issue anywhere. We have a background image that we are using for all of our employees. It is clean and we've found helps improve our branding. Right now we are requiring all employees to manually upload the PNG imag...

I'm losing sound in the middle of some meetings

Every now and then I lose sound during my meetings. At first I thought it was my head mic but it doesn't happen on other platforms, and I've tested the audio before meetings, checked my mic and battery and all working before I start. Plus, my interne...

Dibbles by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Integrating Zoom on My Website

I am having trouble integrating Zoom on my website. I am attempting to add Zoom as an option for clients to connect with us directly in order to estimate the price of our pressure washing services based on the size of their home. However, every time ...