Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom blur for Linux

Are you plan to reduce Linux requirements for bluring background without green backboard?My notebook is Dell Inspiron 17R-SE-7720 with 16GB RAM - I don't think it's SO slow. Or is there way to remove this requirement limitations in Linux?

Nikiit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PWA and audio

I have used the PWA with my chromebook, and like parts of the app enough to use it on Chrome on my Mac too. But there is a problem with screen sharing.Every time you screen share you must remember to turn off the audio of the tab you're using, otherw...

Admitting people from the waiting room

I have used Zoom every Sunday for 3 years with no problems. The last 2 weeks when I start the meeting from my laptop I do not get the message that people are waiting to be admitted. If I start from my phone I get the message to admit and then I am ab...

GA13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

call in

where do i find the call in phone number for attending a meeting over the phone?

blurry screen

When I zoomed with my colleague, my colleague said my screen was blurry. My zoom has been upgraded to the latest version, I don't know what is causing the blurry screen.

haiyuan by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Update

Hello, whenever I try to join a zoom meeting it tells me that there is an update available, however in order to update it I need to contack my IT admin or something among those lines. I tried to look and look for a contact number or on how to update ...

Kerr1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes