Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

SHA256 file hash for downloads

I am looking for the file hash for the client downloads to verify the file, but I don't see it along with the files. Does someone know where I can download them from. Get_FileHash ... to verify.

Voting in a poll by phone

I will be hosting a meeting that will include a poll allowing for multiple answers. How do attendees who only join the meeting by phone participate in the poll?

Cathi by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

airpods audio issues.

I tried to trouble shoot. To manually turn the sound and microphone to airpods pro and then to listen but it still does not play sound. I have followed all the steps of disconnecting all other devices, I have reset airpods pro, I have reconnected air...

Traduccion inmediata de una sesion en otro idioma

Bu como debo hacer para poder tener traduccion inmediatade una sesion on line zoom a el idioma que deseo ? por ejemplo de ingles a espagnol ?como poder descargar la sesion con los subtitulos o con la traduccion hecha a espagnol ?agradecere la respues...

Cfeldman by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone volume bug

I am using the Zoom client v. 5.13.10 on a 2021 Macbook Pro. I prefer to set my microphone level myself but every time the app updates, the update resets the microphone level so low, I am inaudible to others. It forces me to check the box next to Aut...

DJ-71 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes