Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Notification Emails

Hi. I'd like to add a second email address to receive the 'cloud recordings available' notifications. Can someone tell me how to do this please? Can't easily find it in Zoom settings. Thank you. Mark

zoom recording video image size

I recorded a video via zoom recording but it seems too small. i dont mean the file size I mean the size of the video image. Its much smaller than video clips from my camera and from other captures. I have to zoom in on 150% to make it the same size a...

Right to left text in chat

I am on a regular zoom call where the chat text is in Hebrew which is written from right to left. Two weeks ago everything was fine but today I found that the last letter of the last word, i.e. on the extreme left side of the chat screen, was only di...

Sharing audio and speak at the same time

Hello, I use zoom for my dance classes and when I share the sound of my laptop for my students, they can barely listen to my voice indications at the same time, even if the volume of the shared sound is very low. What can I do to better this? For sol...

VBI by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Popping audio with microphone setup

Hi everyone, i’m using a setup with two Oktava 012s and a Motu M2 audio interface. I use this set up to get higher audio quality for music. The set up sounds fine on my DAW, but when I try to use it in a zoom meeting, it sounds very static-y and popp...

conversion processing in progress

Good morning,I recorded a meeting in the cloud but the conversion doesn't finish. It's been a long time now and it always stays that way.I always get this message:Processing of registrations in progress ...How can I recover this recording? Unfortunat...

Alex_78 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes