Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

screen sharing:

if another host invites me or screen sharing to present my information they don't see my screen!

Konrad by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing audio sound from IPad

I am trying to share computer audio to play Spotify for yoga classes on Zoom on my IPad. I go to share content and the drop down does not have screen as an option to share screen, much less the ability to go to advanced tab and share computer audio o...

Suzank by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Secure connection failed

Since a couple of years I'm a paying user. Since this morning a pop-up keeps showing up on my screen. I attached a screen shot of it. It's in my own language (Dutch), but it says "fails to make a secure connection with Zoom". This never happened to m...

Matty by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Issue

Hi! I could hear others audibly in a meeting but they could not hear me. I had tried several fixes to no avail. I need help please.

Microphone stopped working

Just upgraded (auto turned on and I need to change that) automatically and then my microphone stopped working. Zoom connects to it, and the system shows it is working but when I test the microphone it doesn't pick up anything. I hate Zoom upgrades! T...

Caller audio announcement

Hello, How do I turn off the "caller name announcement" during a meeting when the phone caller announces their name. It is very disruptive.

Stacy4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pooling only some of the attendees

Hi, Is it possible to pre-select which attendees of the zoom conference are permitted to take part in the poling? In the upcoming conference of my organisation we need to make some decision making, however not all of the participants are eligible to ...

LJZA by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Stream stops when someone talks

Hello, I am hosting events on Zoom. One of the participants streams his music into our room but as soon as I talk, the music stops and when I stop talking it continues. For comparison: If I stream my Spotify into Zoom via audio only the music does NO...