Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Enable overlapping audio in audio settings

We are a theatre company that's using Zoom in order to rehearse scenes from a play. There are times when two actors will be speaking at the same time and are supposed to overlap one another. The default audio settings in Zoom will prioritize one pers...

KazuT by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Multiple calendars

Our default calendar is configured for Google Calendar since the majority of our users utilize it. However, as we've onboarded a subset of users from our partner organization, it's worth noting that they primarily utilize Office 365 Calendar. Conside...

RobertM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Where are recordings saved?

I set up a meeting with recording option set to cloud storage (with automatic recording). I signed in and opened a meeting. After approx. 30 minutes, I transferred host duties to the participant who was chairing the meeting, remained in the meeting. ...

Registration zoom meetings

Hello Zoom community, we have a zoom meeting for which we reached 100 participants. Many still want to register so we upgraded our account to 500 participants. Does anyone know how to reopen a Zoom meeting for the registration to continue?

mev by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My face appears very red

Hi Recently when I Zoom my face appears very red like I have HBP and really bad too! But I don't and it does not appear like that in reality. Is there any way to control that? I had a paid account, but since I don't use zoom that much i discontinued ...