Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Music during workout class continues to cut out.

I have been using ZOOM for my online workout classes for the last 2 years. Music was working really well but as of the last month it is coming in and out. I am just wondering if there are new settings or some kind of update that has happened. Would l...

ntougie by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues Using Q&A in Zoom Meeting

Hey All, I have a Zoomgov account and have gone into the settings and enabled the Q&A ability for Zoom Meeting. However, when I open my meeting and open the Q&A session, people are unable to submit questions. Has anyone had this issue or any suggesti...

ssnyder by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

auto recording of meetings

Hello, our Zoom account auto records all our meetings. Though we do not want this. However when reviewing the settings we do not have auto record ticked. Does anyone else have this issue? And does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks Peta

PetaAA by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Concurrent Meetings - Multiple Pro Accounts

Hi All, 1. I have a Pro account with an "owner" email/user and a second Pro license assigned to a separate "member" email/user. I was told by sales that this would enable the owner and the member to each host one meeting at a time, and those meetings...

Remove old zoom work profile from my Mac

Hi everyone,My previous profile from my previous job still pops up when I join meetings on Zoom. I removed my work logins/accounts and deleted it as best as I could on my Mac. I also stay logged into my personal Zoom account when I join external meet...

Bounce List Check

Hello, I just need help checking if a certain e-mail is on the Zoom Bounce list per the below:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032808951-Not-receiving-emails-from-ZoomSpam folder has been checked and non-Zoom e-mails are coming through fi...