Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

screen sharing crashes Zoom

since Zoom upgraded a few days ago I can no longer share screen (required function as I teach) - 'share' opens - and when I click a screen, it all freezes, then pop up says programme not responding - wait or close options. Can anyone offer any nugget...

Disappearing Panelist Names

With the attached screenshot i have a total of 5 panelists and 15 attendees. Only one panelists name is showing. The issue of the panelists names disappearing seems to be a common problem. Can someone tell me how to keep this from happening?

Picture Unstable

When I log into a zoom meeting someone else is hosting, my picture is very unstable and reverts up and down. Can someone help with this problem. I thought it was my internet but I have had the cable company come out to check my wifi and cables 2x.

KF21 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad request -Header too long error

Hi! Anyone knows how to troubleshoot this? I can log in on my iPad and phone, but not my MacBook. I've been facing this issue on and off. Tried to reinstall the app, but does not work. Thank you!

xjtsy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes