Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio

My zoom audio doesn`t work well. I checked my PC volume and even volume mixer if there is a problem with my PC audio.It seems like my PC audio is okay since other sound (ex.from youtube) is loud enough.Only the sound from zoom is too small. ( I can b...

JW_h by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurred background requirements

Hi there, hoping someone can help. I've recently started a new job which relies on Zoom alot and my current laptop doesn't allow blurred backgrounds (AMD Athlon Silver 3050u) which I would really prefer to be able to have turned on. I'm looking at ne...

Meeting scheduling problem:

HELP, I am the host of a meeting (March 14) and have sent out invitations to 200 people copied from the scheduled meeting site. Suddenly the passcodes have changed on the schedule from the original invitation I sent out. In fact there are now two dif...

emilyw1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Desktop Client for Business license

I would like to know that if I plan to purchase a business license for Zoom, will I get a business desktop client?What I meant here with the business plan, does the client application have better UI and user experience? better image quality? better c...