Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Self View showing on different dislpay

I am using Zoom meetings on my desktop. When I try to minimize my view of myself it is not showing as a thumbnail on the same screen. It is showing on a different display. Why is that? I disabled dual monitors but it is still happening. I have 1 on 1...

hmhc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation broken for screen shared from Wayland Linux

There are at least two issues when annotating a window screen-shared by a Wayland (Linux) user. Steps to reproduce the issues: A Linux user shares a window (NOT the full screen) on Wayland. Another user annotates on the shared window. Issues: The ann...

lolc by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Connection

I am having problems connecting to an ongoing meeting. It has worked in the past but didn't today. I turned off my Galaxy tablet, I uninstalled Zoom and reinstalled it. I can connect with other devices. Any thoughts

What is the best way to motivate all the students?

What is the best way to motivate all the students? The answer to that question is worth $10,000,000.00/yearly for the rest life and a position at MIT, Oxford, University of Paris or any top institution of higher learning.However, I will try.1. Know y...

Sharing YouTube - Audio works intermittenly

Some of the audio plays, like the singer but not any of the band or background instruments. All of the suggestions I've seen so far are just copied from the user guides. Running new laptop, Win 11, 16 GB ram.

John3Me by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

screen sharing crashes Zoom

since Zoom upgraded a few days ago I can no longer share screen (required function as I teach) - 'share' opens - and when I click a screen, it all freezes, then pop up says programme not responding - wait or close options. Can anyone offer any nugget...