Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Phishing attempt email! "Secure your Zoom account"

Just wanted to notify the Zoom community of an email I received, prompting me to download a "security app" to continue using Zoom The email is fairly cleverly designed with Zoom header / logo / colours From: Zoom Info Technical Support TeamSubject: S...

Dell XPS 13 9315 cannot hear shared audio

I have a Dell XPS 13 9315 and I hear people speaking fine and they hear me fine however when they share their screen and the audio from that screen the audio is scratchy, it sounds distorted, and is not clear at all. The speakers are "intel Smart Sou...

59 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i would like to find a contact who was in a meet zoom

hi evereybody,I use a free account zoom, and i particpated last week et a meet on zoom.I would like know if i can find a person who was in this reunion.I have only his name on zoom meet.I would like find with this person and speaks with his, can you ...

pop up

I am receiving this pop up box when using Zoom for events. "Unable to establish secure connection to Zoom" Any idea why. It is annoying and will not go away. It interferes with my sharing of screens.Bebe2

Bebe2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get rid of the window in my virtual background?

Instead of my virtual background being solid, it has a "window" (round, rectangular or heart shaped are the choices). I only want my background to not have a window, because I don't want others to see what is going on behind me in my physical space. ...

Recurring meeting

I have a recurring meet set up to run indefinitely Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, but the meeting does not shut down at 5pm. How can I get the meeting to stop letting people into my waiting room at 5pm? Is end meeting for all my only option?

L4D by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes