Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Muting zoom

How can I mute an ongoing meeting and use my headset/laptop's microphone on another app simultaneously?I have tried muting the app and meeting in the "Volume Mixer", however when I unmute my headset to speak on the other app the zoom meeting attendee...

raysa by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording: Cannot retrieve recording

Hi there, I recorded a meeting on Zoom and had it saved locally. The saved file does not appear on my computer (a Mac). Zoom says for its part that the recording was saved on another computer (see attached screenshot), which is not correct. Can this ...

iana by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked out of meeting

Hi I hosted a meeting this morning and was kicked out but was able to rejoin pretty quickly. A number of audience were kicked out several times some not able to rejoin. I thought might have been my works IT but all was working fine.....any ideas why?...

Hel1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

screensharing can't see participants

I've been using this feature for years, but recently ran into this issue. It's incredibly annoying and recorded a video to show what's happening: https://vimeo.com/810135169/1ef65fb0f8 Please help ASAP as I have a very important meeting which will re...

What did ZOOM change in March 2023? Audio issues!

Zoom made changes which don't appear to be documented. First, in Audio settings, when you click through to Advanced, the screen has changed and reduced select-able options. Second, we used the exact same step in February and then in March it did not ...

OVAR by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Owner / Admin and I can't disable the passcode

Hi! I have two users in a basic account, both controlled by me. One is the owner and the other is the admin. I have logged in as both and tried to disable the passcode requirement but it still says that this feature is locked by the account admin...b...

Audio while teaching a musical instrument.

Have been using zoom for years now and seems like a crazy problem. I teach ukulele on zoom and my students can hear my voice but cannot hear my instrument. I thought it was my computer and I bought a new Dell and this issue is still happening. tried ...

Dee17 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Running a Zoom Webinar inside another application

Hello. We have a standalone website - the application is built in React and we were using the Amazon Chime SDK, but we would like to swap out that video player instead of Zoom as our video player is outdated and expensive to update. So we want a user...

Jack86 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes