Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing screen

I get kicked out of zoom meeting whenever someone shares screen... Also, I sometimes get disconnected when I share screen. Have tried many times, but can't understand the issue. Any help ?

VS1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual Monitors Issue

I have been using Zoom for many months using by Windows 10 laptop and an external monitor with an HDMI connection. I have the "Use dual monitors" option setting checked in Zoom. When I share my presentation slides, the slides appear on my laptop and ...

How to contact It to update app

How do I contact IT to update my app? I have been doing this for hours and I can't find a number to contact or an email. I'm going to be late for my University class.

Resolved! Zoom Meeting Recording

I please need to know whether it is possible to configure a different cloud storage other than what Zoom provides. Here, I mean, whether it is possible to use any of OneDrive, Google Drive, etc to record Zoom meetings. Thank you.

Grey boxes blocking screen share

I have had the experience many times when someone was screen sharing (say a Youtube video) and dark grey boxes block the picture. I believe one box was the gallery of participants on the side, I have no idea what the other grey box was... how do you ...

Linzhess by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes