Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I can't turn on my microphone

During a conference, I cannot hear audio and can't turn on my microphone on my phone. I went into system preferences and gave the application access to the microphone. Could you please help me?

49 participant view in one window!

I want to see all 49 participants in one window!(Display), but there are always two different windows with 25 and 24 participants. What am I doing wrong? I have two Displays one for the presentation one for the participants.

Pentium Gold 7505

Hello, I'm looking to purchase a cheap laptop with this processor but unclear if it works with virtual background.I've looked at the spec requirements and given this is the latest new Xe architecture (Gen12), the same as on an i3 11th gen processor, ...

IMG_20211111_102822.jpg
by6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Find a life partner

Hi Folks, So any thoughts on some of the new Meeting features released this week? Live Transcription - now available on all accounts.Two-way chat now available in a Waiting Room.Meeting attendees can now stop all

Zoom Recording Gone

Hello, please can anybody help me i record a zoom with my friends for interview report, and I have stop the recording after we have done the interviewing session, as the co host and as the person who started the recording, the zoom recording should h...

Zoom reports

Is there a way I can access a zoom report of a recurring meeting even if no one show up at the meeting only me as the host?

danj by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom crashes on startup

Zoom has been crashing constantly for about a week or two now on my desktop computer. Every time Zoom opens, it crashes within a matter of seconds. I don't even have time to join a meeting or sign in; it simply crashes. I can't even check the Zoom se...

mariom by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More