Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My audio not working

HI Friends, When on a Zoom call, the other participants can see/hear me but I cannot hear them. PLEASE HELP!

BBetts3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find Recordings

I just recorded a meeting but can't find the recording. The zoom link was provided by someone else, but I was a cohost on the meeting and was able to record. There was a spoken recording confirmation from zoom and a recording icon in the top of my co...

Resolved! My Shared Screen is super tiny.

When I share my screen - the screen I am sharing appears as a super tiny screen, 3 inches by 3 inches. I cannot make it bigger. I have tried every setting in settings. Nothing changes. My shared screen appears as this little tiny screen attached to t...

BlakeAD by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sound cuts out Zoom on everything

I have a new computer with Windows 11, fully updated and audio drivers are up to date (Yes I checked each of the three that come with Windows 11 ASUS), I have no sound enhancements on or spatial sound. My speakers work perfectly for videos, etc. on m...

Resolved! Timer

Does anyone know how to turn off the timer for when the meetings end 

My connection is lost when I'm put into a breakout room

I attend two regular class meetings hosted by two people in England. I'm in Canada (not sure if this makes any difference for connectivity). They often divide our groups into breakout rooms. Usually I can go into the first breakout room with no probl...

jmsbc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Zoom with Voiceover screen reader on iPhone

I have been testing the latest version of Zoom on an iPhone with iOS 16 in advance of some user testing sessions. Is it really as terrible as it seems to be, or am I missing something? It sort of worked for about a minute, then the toolbar disappeare...

Hearing Piano Audio from meeting participant

Hello, I'm looking assistance in the settings. First let me start by saying the 800 number is useless. Can't get thru to anyone. My real problem is that during piano lesson, I can hear the voice of the student I am teaching but I cannot hear her play...

Page I want is not among the listed

I'm trying to do FB live, but only 2 of my 5 pages are showing up - and neither of those are the ones I want to go live in. How do I get other pages listed there? Do not see anyplace on the Fb page itself where I can add in Zoom... And please note - ...

rmrasp by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Meetings Name Not Showing Correctly

Hello! I am encountering an issue where all the meetings I have scheduled show as "My Name Zoom Meeting" instead of "Meeting to Discuss Budget YR 2024" (examples) in the zoom application under "meetings" menu. Has anyone seen this behavior? I schedul...