Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

selective jittering

When in a meeting, my own image becomes jittery ( but only the top 1/3 of the picture). Everyone's else picture is stable. This happens on both my laptops. Never happened before.thank you in advance

YogaPam by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

40 min time limit

hi everyone ,when i schedule a zoom meeting it gives a drop dwon time 15,30,45 and 1hr time how can i adjust to get the free 40 mins or do i do 45 and at 40 it will cut off or do 30 an dat 40 it will cut off ?

rajP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't use Outlook

I don't use Outlook, but every time I schedule a meeting, it tries to launch/set up Outlook. How can I prevent that from happening?Thx in advance

Paul68 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to login guest

Himy guests could not connect to my session. Their screen showed that I was connected to another meeting. What does it come from?Thank you for your help

Zoom Recording Storage

I received an email saying that my zoom cloud storage surpassed the 5G limit. I own a yoga studio where we record our classes. We record all the classes the same way... oddly some classes are 11 MB others are as large as 1G. What could cause this hug...

Raz123 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When screen sharing Zoom crashes so I lose my students

When I screen share PPP, Word documents or whatever, with my students, Zoom constantly crashes... My students are left alone in the room and I am thrown out. Yes, zoom is updatedYes, My Pc and my Laptop are both updated, (Win 10 64/Win11 64)Yes, zoom...

Blakee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

camera goes green and shaky

i have unchecked the button 'i have a grren camera' and i have chosen the none button for the background. However, the background is still green and the camera is making funny movements shaking

EFI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More