Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transcript

Hi i would like to know if I cans transcript a recorded zoom meeting

audio problems mic

worked with a tech yesterday on audio problems. The speaker test works, but not the mic

Free premium for ukrainian teacher

Hi! I am a teacher from Ukraine. I have heard that Zoom provides support to Ukrainian teachers, who are experiencing now the hardship of war. May I ask for a free plan that allows uninterrupted sessions longer than 40 min to run lessons in the April?...

alnvrb by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants List

How I can extract a list of participants together with the answers to the questions asked during registration BEFORE I start the meeting? I need the participants list and the requested information to plan the meeting. So this is NOT about an attendan...

UKIbuka by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom outlook

We have two physical meeting rooms.Both are managed in 365.We bought a zoom license for each of them.The secretary is the one who manages the two meeting rooms through her Outlook.I installed a Zoom plugin for Outlook on her computer.Every session sh...

zoom meeting video ON regarding

Dear all,i like to schedule a zoom meeting in which participants can only join only when they enable video ON. participants who disable video prior to joining the meeting should not be allowed to join the meeting. is there an option to not allow part...

Mett by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login with my google account

Hi,after I updated my zoom by using my mac book, I can't log in either using my email address or google accounts.Our school uses the school email address for zoom, but when I used the email address to log in, they keep showing me "You cannot log into...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25