Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't find recording

Hi!Last saturday I started and stopped the recording several times during a 3 hour long meeting via Zoom. Now I can't find my recording. Is it still beeing processed because I started and stopped the recording many times or has anything happend to it...

Camilla2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

local recordings

Hello. I want to tell the problem that I got. after i record a meeting, the result is not in my zoom folder. I've been waiting even 3 more days but the video still doesn't appear. the video has been converted but i cant find the results anywhere. ple...

Virtual background not working

so i meet all the minimum requirements to run a virtual background on zoom without a green screen but when i turn off the green screen it doesn't let me pick a virtual background i can add them but cant choose them to be set any suggestions? it works...

Local users into waiting room, external domains bypass it?

I have a presentation that will be conducted by people from outside domains. But I want people in my domain to go into a waiting room. The option "Users who are not in your account and not part of the allowed list" does not appear to work when I ente...

robertd by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

500 participants issue

I am a zoom meeting Pro user and was order 500 participants already. But user report my meeting reached maximum number of allowed participants, which is 100 users. Please help

NeoMan by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

1000 participants upgrade.(Question)

I have a quesntion.Actually I used Zoom which can be used by 100people.But somtimes if participants attended meeting 99 people, I had problem of sounds and video was cut off and sound slow...Now I have plan very importnat meeting which will attend pa...

Woojin1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Individual meeting invites

Id like to invite people to a meeting. It's a recurring meeting. Some people are invited every week so I want to keep the core link the same, but others will only be invited to some so I'd like to send them individual links, just for the ones they ar...

Interpretation

Hi everyone, I'm organising a Zoom-meeting soon and interpretation will also be necessary. I've seen that you can add 20 interpreters in total for a session. However, this is a four day meeting that will involve 22 interpreters. Does anyone know whet...

Teuntje by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes