Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom camera not working properly

My Zoom camera is off center (I am directly in front of computer but I show up way to the side and cut off) and a bit distorted. I know it's not my computer camera because if I just go into camera setting on the computer everything looks normal. I ha...

video button always off with line through it

Hi all,just having a problem with a HP chromebook. can join zoom meetings all ok, but the video button has the line through it as if it is off, when you try to click it, it just doesnt come on, the line goes off for less than a second and then the li...

tickin by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Usage Reports

Hi, How can I delete the Zoom Usage Reports? I am not interested in Zoom retaining that information without my consent. Thank you

Dan4 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Questions - viewing responses

Can anyone please assist with how I can view the answers to the custom question I have required in the registration for my Zoom meetings? Thank you

ShaunM by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom has disappeared from my computer (a Mac)

This morning when I turned on my computer, the icon in the app bar had a question mark over it. Nothing happened when I clicked on it. I managed to get on a call with a client by clicking on the link in my calendar, but it seems that zoom has disappe...

Choppy video for me only

My teacher does zoom classes with me. My video and sound is very choppy sometimes. The video temporarily freezes, or even goes black sometimes. With the sound, basically the same thing. My download speeds during the meetings is around 30Mb This happe...

Chat History

I recently hosted a meeting in my personal meeting room. The meeting wasn't being recorded. I was wondering if there is a way to access the chat history for that meeting even though it has been ended? Is it possible to still access and save the trans...

Cagey898 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Summary Poll Results

When poll results are shared during a meeting, the results are provided as a summary of the percentages of each choice. The current poll result reports that I can find provide the individual responses for each participant. Is there a way to obtain th...

Resolved! Post Zoom Meeting Participation

Our organization had a meeting recently which was not recorded. Several members participated via Zoom. There is now some question as to whether a certain individual participated in the meeting. Roll call is never taken. Is there a way to search who d...

leeann by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes