Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why can't I view my recording?

I get the error that I need to be logged into the same profile as the one who recorded the session. However, I am obviously that profile as I am given the option to "open" a LOCAL recording. I have a project that is due tonight, and it relies on havi...

Screen sharing

My screen sharing is disabled once a participant joins. I am the host/owner of the account. I have enabled the disable desktop sharing in settings, meeting (basic) but this has not resolved the issue. Please help.

Free Account Time Limits

My team is utilizing free Zoom accounts and about a week ago we started getting kicked out of meetings after 40 minutes with one-on-one meetings. Did they change the free accounts so now ALL meetings have a 40 minute time limit?

JZMoxie by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible d'effacer certaines vidéos

Bonjour, Dans mes enregistrements il m'est impossible d'effacer plusieurs vidéos qui sont marqués en cours de suppression. Mon Cloud affiche presque complet et même en essayant d'effacer cela ne fonctionne pas. Pourriez-vous y remédier svp ? Merci. B...

Cloud Recording plan expired

What the hell, you can't talk to anyone, you can't email and and I'm stressed out old lady who had and was enjoying watching yoga videos at home and now this is crap as I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why I can't get to my library of paid videos to do yoga!!!! *...

Annotation tool dissapperad

I was using Zoom for a long time and annotate tool was there when someone else was sharing screen I was able to draw on it - now there is no option for annotate - why is that? I've even update to the newest version, everybody uses Zoom app and not th...