Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Voice feedback within Zoom calls

I am getting a sort of voice feedback on my Zoom calls, but it appears only to happen when there is one other specific person on the call. Today I had a Zoom call with this person (call her A) and one other (B). Throughout my time on the call I could...

Virtual background picture

I want to use a picture (png) for my virtual background but when I upload, the picture has a black background vs. white which is the intended color. How do I fix this and why is it happening. I have a PC

credit card limit

I live in a third world country that is trying to limit currency flow. It does this by limiting the daily amount that can be spent internationally on a credit card, in this case $100.00 Us. Can I pay for the pro account in two installments of 100 the...

Can't find personal link

Why can't I find "Personal Link" and it's "Customise" options?There are so many pages about using it. None mentions if it's a restricted feature too.

ashokgk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

share presentation and spotlight

Hello I have questionwhen I share PPT , how to switch to Camera(use spotlight function ) to entire screen, current I found only close the sharing, the camera can be to entire screen

lucksir by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes