Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to change my personal zoom link?

A link to a meeting always looks like https://us02web.zoom.us/is there a way to change this address and make it more easy to memorize and distinguish between various links? something like https://us02web.zoom.us/alexandra123 for my personal room. If ...

Meeting ID

Recently, whenever i schedule a meeting via Gmail, the number ID changes instead of showing my personal meeting ID. How can i set the meeting ID to be permanent for all meetings? Thank You

Zoom Starts Itself

Zoom is starting itself, usually when I'm on my web browser (Firefox). Zoom opens a meeting with just me in it. I have to exit the meeting to shut it down. I looked in both Zoom and Firefox for any setting that would cause this. Any suggestions?

Devices of audio & mic

I work with a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop, usually connected to a dock. I also have a Blue Yeti external mic and external audio device. From some days, Zoom does recognize my external sound (mic and audio) but does not let me to use them in any meeting. Z...

Hernan2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream a Zoom Meeting to a Facebook Group

I am trying to stream a zoom meeting into a Facebook group where I am an admin. I have followed all the setting requirements to my Zoom account. When I go to stream the meeting, only one of the Facebook groups I manage is an option for streaming. I a...

lhlew by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting ID not listed and I need settings

We are using a meeting ID# for a reccuring meeting. It is not listed in current or previous meetings. However, I need to access it in order to get some phone numbers for people who only have phone access and not online access. I can paste in the meet...

Got an email

Hi everyone,I received an email today with a name of a person that joined my personal meeting room and I wasnt in a meeting or have a meeting schedule? I dont recognize the name of the person. And I received the email about 15 min after I schedule a ...

KAYIT

Toplantım bulutta kayıtlı değil yardımcı olur musunuz?

data usage

I have satellite internet and have restrictive data usage. I have recently been doing exercise programs on zoom and find that the data usage is off the charts. Is there a way to see if zoom is set for regular, HD or superHD? Carolejo