Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Not connect to internet after Update

Hello dear Zoom community, After I agreed to an update on Thursday, my zoom can not connect to the internet. It says, i should check my internet connection.But this can not true, because I am permanently on the Internet and even write this mail with ...

Keles by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Nach einem Zoom Update, kann sich Zoom nicht mehr Verbinden.

Hallo liebes Zoom Community,nach dem ich am Donnerstag einem Update zugestimmt habe, kann sich mein Zoom nicht mehr mit dem Internet verbinden. Es wird angezeigt, dass ich meine Internet Verbindung überprüfen soll.Dies kann aber definitiv nicht der F...

Keles by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen sharing with dual monitors

I used to be able to screen share content from my 2nd monitor’s screen without anything being interrupted or minimize on my primary monitor. However, now when I try to screen share my 2nd monitor’s screen, it throws the app that is on my 2nd monitor ...

Cloud Recording Button

Hello Although all settings are enabled to record on the cloud.The button does not appear on the Zoom meeting. I am only able to record locally.Any suggestions?

Fmasri by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Allowing others to host meeting when I'm not there

I am the account holder and host of a group meeting. I want to get a number of other people to be able to host the meeting ie open the meeting, admit people, open breakout rooms, screen share. I want them to be able to do this even if I am not on the...

Swervin by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! is it possible to change subdomain in personal meeting link?

The setting is located at Personal -> Profile -> Meeting tabThe subdomain is us02web, so I guess the server initialized the meeting is located in US. is it possible to change this subdomain (or server) to other region, like Hong Kong or Japan? (I kno...

Screenshot at Sep 12 22-46-55.png

Resolved! automatic recording stays on even though the setting is off

Hi, I have automatic recording switched off in my settings. But every time I start a new meeting, it's automatically recording it anyhow. I can turn it off, but that leaves me with constant notices about saved cloud recordings with 5 seconds of meeti...

PaddyO by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes