Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Shows invalid meeting id

I have a licensed Zoom meeting but then I accidentally removed one of the participants. Now, that person is not able to join back...it shows Invalid id...I closed the meetings several times but for any new meeting it shows Invalid id. Is that person ...

Mac Desktop Unable to connect

Hi all - I recently have not been able to connect on Mac via the desktop app. I can use my phone and iPad apps. But not the desktop. Has anyone had any issues like this?

sirbach by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trimming Zoom Cloud Recordings

How many of you have actually used the "trim" function of Zoom Cloud Recordings? I've looked at all the support docs I can find (just this one!) and apparently everything you do requires a mouse to click or drag. Editing a 2 hour recording to get the...

Ray_Harwood by Community Champion | Customer
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Can people record the meeting that I do?

If I create a meeting and go to teach a course, can students use third-party programs to record the computer screen? If any student uses a third-party program to record the screen or similar, does zoom notify me that someone is recording the lesson? ...

Resolved! Recording retention

Am I correct in my understanding that recordings are kept in the cloud as long as I have a paid account (unless I have a setting for automatic deletion after a certain time frame)? I have been under the impression that this is the case, however, some...

of by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Emergency Family Reunion

I had schedule a meeting today with my family because of an emergency and when they were trying to join the meeting they were getting a message on their end saying: "Host has another meeting in progress" AND THIS WAS MY FIRST SCHEDULED TODAY THE ONLY...