Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to switch dual-monitor view to different monitors?

I'm in Windows 11, using Zoom 5.14.0 (13888). I have three monitors, and I've enabled dual-monitor support. This displays meetings on monitors 1 & 2, and I would prefer to use monitors 1 & 3. I couldn't figure out any way to adjust which monitors wer...

bdukes by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting Meeting

Hello, This might be a long shot, but I recorded two meetings on Saturday. One of them shows up in my meetings/recorded tab, and the other one is not showing up. When I attempt to convert the first meeting that is showing up, I get an error message t...

Zoom Rooms Msi Command Line

Hi, I am trying to package up the Zoom Rooms msi file but the command switch do not work for a silent install. It seems always bring up a dialog. Are there command switches that will work for a silent installation?

jmartocc by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recordings

Hello,I changed my card information in the bank and i forgot to update my payment info in the account and then i suddenly noticed that my cloud recording plan expired i have then paid my late invoices and i did not re-upgrade my account to pro yet so...

RSA Cert Error

My user is getting a Certificate Viewer Error. Her Time is correct and I have it syncing to the Navy for for the heck of it. Nothing is is new that is blocked in local firewall. It is an odd email server that looks like it was from Rackspace mex09.em...

dricci by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fathaom AI Notetaker

Hi Having tried to install the Fathom AI Notetaker App, I was added to a waiting list. However, it has now been weeks, so I think maybe somthing has gone wrong with my installation? Does anyone know what the current onboarding lead time is? Thanks

audio skipping using screen share with a metronome

I teach using a metronome. The problem is when screen sharing my metronome with students it skips beats when they need to stay on the beat. When they count or say something every beat they are unable to as the audio is set up to stop when someone is ...

ALC3003 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera issue

I can see my and hear my teacher but he can only hear me and cannot see me. How do I fix this?

curtisk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes