Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Windows Toolbar Speed dial

A generation ago I had a system similar to Zoom that allowed for direct dial video calls (corporate version). The best feature was a toolbar addin for Windows, that I could place anywhere (top,side,bottom) in Windows that allowed me to setup my favor...

Onboard mic not working when in Zoom

Has anyone found a fix for a "mic not working" when in Zoom. I can use and external mic and then zoom attendees can hear me. Speakers are working. The onboard mic works when doing dictation in Word, in Skype and when I used the online "mictest.com". ...

Paul49 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom leaving bloat in user profiles

I have noticed recently that Zoom is saving every GIF a user sees in a chat in their user profile, in the ZoomVDI folder on our servers. is there a way to determine what Zoom can save? Thanks in advance,TRENTtheGENT