Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud recording retrival

I was just in a meeting and was shared ownership to record the meeting but i am not able to find it to retrieve it. Can you help me?Best regards

my image is reversed in Zoom. I can't figure out how to fix it 

Lyson by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Zoom on tv

I'm casting from my laptop to my flat screen tv. I have a Logitech 922cx webcam w/microphone attached to my laptop (camera centrally mounted above tv). I've tested the audio through the zoom tool and seems to be working. However, when in a meeting, u...

tvettera by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video image moving autonomously for iPad user.

I have a Zoom license. On a recent Zoom video session with 6 attendees one participant was using an iPad and her image began to unexpectedly move further away and then back closer all by itself. This has happened with her image in several previous vi...

BTTO by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop Meetings from starting automatically

I am using Zoom iOS client (individual paid version) on an iPad and my Zoom is connected to Google calendar. For some reason, my zoom meetings start automatically - at the start time, they ring, turn on the video camera and ask me to get in. This hap...

saurin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Get Users Information

We had a meeting with some collaborators, and someone joined the Zoom, and start to say some bad words. There is a way to get information about the users that turn on their microphones?

Infuriating defaults when presenting using dual screens

Like most professionals, I have dual monitors. Whenever I present my screen, it also covers the presented screen with controls and participant videos. That's a pretty frustrating default behavior when you have a second monitor. You can enable dual mo...