Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Not connecting parties

Zoom updated yesterday. I'm logged in. A meeting shows as scheduled. I got an email saying party had entered the room. But when I enter the room, no one is there. Tried deleting the meeting, and setting a new one. Tried entering the meeting from the ...

Resolved! Chat is not functioning properly

Many times now chat is not functioning properly.Messages sent to the host are coming to me only as co-host.Messages I send to other co-hosts are not being received Zoom Help is pretty useless in 2023 I am very surprised.I am wondering if this issue i...

Schedule Meeting issue

So I opened up Zoom this morning and I wanted to schedule a new meeting and new pop showed up. In my haste, I closed it but I think it said something about changing something under settings? I wished It didn't close that pop up. Anyways, now it seems...

pavel99 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings disappeared from the Outlook calendar after editing

Hello,I edited the titles of 4 recurring meetings in the Zoom client. I clicked on "Save". Since the change was not relevant for my participants, I closed the popped-up Outlook message. Now, 2 out of 4 meeting series disappeared from my Outlook calen...

Problem with PowerPoint as virtual background

Hello everyone, I need help. I have been using Power Point as Virtual Background and worked really well. Then I purchase a new laptop (Asus ZenBook) with Windows 11. The powerpoint as virtual background does not work really well. The Slides is shown ...

ibaihaqi by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes