Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom - How to tell what I am sharing

I am running the licensed version of Zoom in the classroom. I have a dual monitor set up. My primary use to is to record the lectures and the computer screen so students can review the class later. There may be some class periods where there are no s...

jflatto by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Unassociating from Pro account

Question I have is I want to "unassociate" from a Pro account but I already have my own personal account which I do not want to lose because I have a special personal virtual background set up. Seems the only way Zoom has to "unassociate" with a pro ...

JPKDM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud recording URL different in email than in app

When I record a meeting to the cloud, I get an email notification, and I can see the recorded meeting in the desktop app. The meeting URLs are different in each, but the password is the same. I had a coworker tell me the URL from the email didn't wor...

samb1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded Video Session not working [Ubuntu]

Hi , I am using Ubuntu 22.04 and i was using recording a tutoring session and after the meeting i tried to open the video but it didn't work , Screenshots below    the videos are important so i would appreciate if you help me Thanks in Advance

Screenshot from 2023-03-10 18-00-47.png Screenshot from 2023-03-10 18-01-16.png Screenshot from 2023-03-10 18-01-38.png