Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

View Participants in Previous Meeting

Hi there. I just had a meeting and I was the host. I wanted to view all participants that attended the meeting. How do I do that? I tried going to Meetings then Details of meetings but I didn't see any navigation which will lead me to what I am looki...

fifi_34 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Team Account to Host Meetings

I need ONE ZOOM ACCOUNT to run multiple meetings with different hosts for my sobriety membership. I created an account, added 4 Licensed Users with their email addresses, added my meetings but the meetings I scheduled are not showing up for the other...

Recurring Meetings being tanked?

Why did Zoom just prevent open recurring meetings? Every meeting has to be specifically scheduled now??This is a terrible update to *require* all meetings to be scheduled. The recurring meeting days and times need to be optional, not requirements! Am...

Latest Update Not Working as Usual

04/02/2023 Zoom Update caused me to be unable to open my regularly scheduled zoom meeting. My audio drivers were effected and had to be downloaded again. Now using the web browser to log into zoom but my personal video lags and is jerky. Internet spe...

CJT123 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video keeps glitching since the update in January??

I have been having issues with my video only when running Zoom Meetings. My video will start glitching and I have to turn video off and back on for it to stop. What is the fix for this update that has caused this? Thank you,Rebecca

Rbeads by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio problems

I've updated my zoom to PRO version and now I have an icon of headphones instead of a microphone and I cannot switch the sound on. There is info to choose a country - Poland aand a few phone numbers appear and I cannot choose anything and my zoom doe...

violka by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

User member setting error

Even though the paid account owner has 1 license, an error appears saying that there is no license when trying to save after setting the User type to Licensed.What error is this?Administrator > User Management > UserI lost my license even after payin...

zoauth03.png
oncledu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Length

How can I make sure my meeting will not be cut off at the end of an hour? I have the pro plan

Password validity extension

Hello, I am trying to extend password validity from 30 to 120 days as it is annoying to receive and follow up on password reset every month. Zoom allows to set it for 30, 60, 90 and 120 days.If I take it correctly from Google info, I should have set ...