Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Being asked to launch the meeting

When I am trying to join a meeting (one that I am not hosting), I get an option to "launch" the meeting, but not one to "join" the meeting. When I click the launch button, I can get into the meeting (eventually), but my camera and audio have big lag ...

sangimp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Linux screen sharing broken in new client

A few days ago, I installed the latest Zoom client (Version 5.7.5 (29123.0808)) on Fedora Linux Release 32. Now "Share Screen" offers only the whiteboard under "Basic". There is no option to actually share the video screen. Yes, I rebooted the system...

video connectivity

Is anyone else having trouble with Zoom connecting to USB plug in webcams?I've had this issue on two different laptops on multiple occasions.When the webcam is lugged in correctly, Zoom does not recognize the camera and only offer connectivity to the...

zoom app

Is anyone having an issue using the zoom app? I am having an issue with 1. scheduling a meeting through the app and 2. editing an existing meeting. When I choose to do either, it says loading and then I get a blank, white page pop up. I know I can do...

eas by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cloud aufzeichnung nicht vorhanden

Ich bin mir sicher heute die Aufzeichnung gemacht zu haben, statt der Aufzeichnung ion der Clou habe ich einen Ordner am Desktop mit dem Namen:Meine Meetings - Zoom Filesund einen html Link der aber ein Error verursacht. Hoffe jemand kann mir helfen ...

Switch window when sharing without joining meeting

I use Zoom Room. Sometimes I have to share something from my computer which is not joined to meeting. When I want to share screen, I have to enter Sharing Key (automatic detection does not work on Mac with external display). So far all good. The prob...

Damjan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing video

I am new to Zoom, I want to share a video in meetings, but when I go to the share tab, advanced settings is not there. There is ‘photo’s’ but no video. Any ideas?

Drew3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

disable WebCam tracking

How can I disable my WebCam from tracking me? If I look directly into the camera and then look at my documents, the camera zooms around and looks for my eyes. This is annoying.

nicba by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes