Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Poll Editing Bug

When I create a poll it allows me to change the name of the poll when creating. However, it defaults to Unnamed Poll. Even when choosing to edit and the correct name appears, it still defaults to Unnamed Poll. It is quite unprofessional and embarrass...

corrinasmith_0-1680184379699.png

Join meeting

I am unable to join a meeting on my iPad that doesn’t have a meeting ID. The meeting I am tryin to join is through their app. The pop up to join the meeting doesn’t show up for me. If I click on join through browser a screen shows up that says I need...

Darina by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

“Q&A in Meetings" – but not in Pro License

The December 20, 2022 release (5.13.0) touts the new “Q&A for Meetings“ functionality, but fails to mention that this is only for Business or higher accounts – and does not include Pro accounts. Only when you get to the Prerequisites in this Zoom Sup...

Ray_Harwood by Community Champion | Customer
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Zoom -> Incident Intelligence Integration

Hi, I want to integrate Zoom into the new Splunk Incident Intelligence product to allow our teams to create a zoom call when we create an incident but I'm not finding much information on how to integrate it. I've gone to the Zoom marketplace but it l...

Mayo51 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Seeing others internet connection

If I am a participant in a meeting, will the host be informed if my internet connection is low?I know zoom alerts me if my connection is bad, but does it alert the host as well? Thanks for your help!

nom des participants

Bonjour Je viens de débuter zoom et j'aimerai que mes utilisateurs de ZOOM n'est pas besoin de s'inscrire avant la réunion mais qu'il ai juste à mettre leur nom et prénom afin que je n'ai pas des nom " utilisateurs zoom " comment dois-je faire ? Je n...

Host information

Dear Zoom, Is it possible to request a host information who conduct the meeting long back. If so what would be the procedure to follow? Thanks,Yasar

Unable to join my scheduled recurring meeting.

From the meetings tab when I click on start meeting or from the join tab when I enter the meeting ID, I get stuck on the Launch page. I've tried all of the help suggestions & most of them don't even look like my screens or don't contain the info that...

Katie13 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashing while meetings

For the past Six months, I have been using the Premium Zoom version, and recently(5 days back) I have installed Read.ai and Phantom for notetaking as all of my calls involve taking notes, which is a really important aspect. Since the past two days, I...

Evijin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes