Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio issues

I give music lessons (instrumental) via Zoom on my iPhone. Everything has been working quite well since the quarantine days until now. In these past few months, neither the students nor I can hear one another's instrument. Speech remains absolutely f...

DKM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 2025 logging into Zoom client using Google

So I'm trying to log into my personal Zoom account using the Zoom client for Linux. My personal account -- which I can log onto just fine using the web browser -- is tied to logging in through Google. However, it won't let me log into the client app;...

Meeting link redirects to recording after meeting end

We record meetings constantly for team members that can't attend live. Trying to find where the recording link was posted for a meeting I couldn't make is a nightmare. It would be awesome if the zoom link would redirect to the recording after the mee...

i_am_mj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Scheduled Meetings Are Gone!

Hi-All of my upcoming scheduled meetings are deleted- totally gone. And under Previous - nothing exists either! I have dozens of recurring scheduled meetings with clients! What the heck? Another post suggested clicking on "recently deleted in the top...

calendar integration

Until today, when I created a zoom meeting on my Mac, I was asked if I wanted to send it to my calendar and it went happily into my apple calendar. This evening (after losing and retrieving all my meetings altogether!) if I schedule a meeting, someon...

keg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes