Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Switch window when sharing without joining meeting

I use Zoom Room. Sometimes I have to share something from my computer which is not joined to meeting. When I want to share screen, I have to enter Sharing Key (automatic detection does not work on Mac with external display). So far all good. The prob...

Damjan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing video

I am new to Zoom, I want to share a video in meetings, but when I go to the share tab, advanced settings is not there. There is ‘photo’s’ but no video. Any ideas?

Drew3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

disable WebCam tracking

How can I disable my WebCam from tracking me? If I look directly into the camera and then look at my documents, the camera zooms around and looks for my eyes. This is annoying.

nicba by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting camera model

Hello We Would like to improve our video in the zoom meeting especially in our Townhall zoom meeting Kindly suggest a good Web Camera

custom disclaimer

Hi everyone, just a question, the toggle to enable custom disclaimer is grayed out. How can I make it enable? Thank you!

zoom01 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Kicked off my own meeting numerous times

I host a meeting every Thursday night for an hour and a half. Tonight I kept being booted off the meeting. My system automatically joined me back to the meeting. What's up? No one was using a virtual background and I asked them not to raise their han...