Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't Find my Recording

Hey So I joined a meeting, the host made me the host, then I recorded the meetings. Now I cant find the meeting anywhere. Can someone help me out with this? Thanks!

n81 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically launching on startup, Linux Flatpak

Heya! I'm using the Linux Flatpak, and it seems to be automatically launching on startup, or tryng to at least (I get crash reports about it). I went into the app to try to disable it, and the setting doesn't seem to be there anymore. I tried in the ...

s20 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being asked to launch the meeting

When I am trying to join a meeting (one that I am not hosting), I get an option to "launch" the meeting, but not one to "join" the meeting. When I click the launch button, I can get into the meeting (eventually), but my camera and audio have big lag ...

sangimp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Linux screen sharing broken in new client

A few days ago, I installed the latest Zoom client (Version 5.7.5 (29123.0808)) on Fedora Linux Release 32. Now "Share Screen" offers only the whiteboard under "Basic". There is no option to actually share the video screen. Yes, I rebooted the system...

video connectivity

Is anyone else having trouble with Zoom connecting to USB plug in webcams?I've had this issue on two different laptops on multiple occasions.When the webcam is lugged in correctly, Zoom does not recognize the camera and only offer connectivity to the...

zoom app

Is anyone having an issue using the zoom app? I am having an issue with 1. scheduling a meeting through the app and 2. editing an existing meeting. When I choose to do either, it says loading and then I get a blank, white page pop up. I know I can do...

eas by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes