Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom recordings

In December 2022, I made a recording, it was stored in the cloud, now it is not in the profile, it says that the cloud is completely empty. Is it possible to somehow restore these records?

live stream

Hi, I have a problem with the live Zoom stream on Youtube. Although we have 'Pro' subscription.I can't start a live stream, even though I set it up in my Zoom account. There is no live stream icon in Zoom during the conversation. Thanks in advance fo...

KRTKVGI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share recordings to select group privately

Hello I'm hoping someone can help meI am looking to start some PT classes online via zoom. Not everyone will be able to attend live so I would like to send out the recording to my clients only how can I set the security settings so that only certain ...

Muncho by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can an admin concentrate on one person in a recording?

In the recordings I receive I see the shared screen and in the corner the person speaking at that moment.Can a video recorder and he is an admin concentrate on the image of one person as in a live broadcast and I will explain. (no shared content) Liv...

Api4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking a specific user

Hi, Is there a way to block a specific user from joining our zoom meeting even if we have REGISTRATION disabled?When I say specific user, I mean a specific email address of a user, not a general email domain.

Automatically splitting my recordings

Several recordings have split at awkward times. None are split at a break during the meeting when it's paused. It's literally in the middle of someone speaking. And the new recording even has different settings than the first one. Most recently it lo...

Password

I wonder why my Apple devices don’t remember my username and password for Zoom. Most apps do, but in Zoom, when i was logged out i always have to fill in these two. Normally they are in icloud keychain and i can fill them in with touch-id.

Airheart by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Video and Audio Problems when I open Zoom

So, video and audio work well on my computer. But when I start Zoom, the quality of both automatically decreases. For example, when I share a video the rest of the participants hear the volume too low. Also, when I see the video someone else shares, ...

Diego23 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes