Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Lost video feed

In a zoom meeting today when I received a FaceTime call, which I declined but then the video feed for the zoom meeting disappeared. I still had the audio part and my camera was on and the others could see me but I couldn't figure out how to get back ...

speaker problem during a meeting

I frequently use Zoom for religious meetings that have music played by the host. I cannot hear the music. Verbal, I can hear. Even when I test the audio speaker, the sound is very muffled. The microphone is ok. All settings are at max. This is on a n...

Arla by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

kwin_x11 crashes after update on LInux PCś

kwin_x11 crashes after update on LInux PCś , it happens on all the computers of the company and that is a serious issue that should be solved from Zoom. please update this issue because before it worked perfectly.

aluka16 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom has best

With its user-friendly interface and reliable performance, Zoom has become a go-to platform for virtual meetings, webinars, and online events Zoom has best.

Exiting full screen mode using iPad

Hello:Can any tell me how to exit full screen mode while on Zoom meeting when using an iPad? There is no “preferences” I can find in my settings to indicate not to start in full screen, and the … in the middle of the screen won’t remove the check. I ...

Cdt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find Zoom recording

Having trouble finding a Zoom recording. One team member set up the meetings to automatically record and automatically save to a different team member's cloud. The team member that was set to have the recordings pre-arranged to save was not in attend...

skernan by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashing

Zoom keeps on crashing. I get the following error message:"CreateRenderTargerView fail"I have uninstalled and re-installed Zoom on my computer many times.I run on Windows 10 64bitAny suggestion ?

Transcription with apps

how do I get access to transcripts of meetings using the essential apps feature on a zoom account. Have downloaded the Read app already.

Registration Requred when NOT set

Meeting participants are receiving a message requiring authentication - when Authentication IS NOT TURNED ON. I DO NOT want to turn on authentication and I DO NOT need to know how to turn it off. IT IS TURNED OFF but it is still being required of som...

markm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes