Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host Key Issues

I want to allow another person to log-in and claim host for my meeting. I have tested out the host key many, many times on my end by logging in with my personal unpaid Zoom account and seeing if I'm able to claim host of the meeting that was set-up w...

mbishop by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up recurring meetings

I am new to zoom and I would like to learn how to setup recurring meetings on a weekly basis with my bookkeeper.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dmeniheim

Disable Participant Unmute Option

Hello -- we have had several uncomfortable instances of participants coming off mute during large meetings, despite having the "mute participants upon entry" setting enabled. Is there another setting that would allow us to completely prevent users fr...

eleugers by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video Distortion

When I use Zoom on my desktop computer, the video picture that I see of me is distorted. See pic. Other members of the Zoom session tell me that my picture on their end is fine, no distortion. I had this problem on a previous computer and thought tha...

zoom video problem.PNG zoom video problem 2.PNG

Нет чата в конференции у участников

Здравствуйте, раньше был чат в конференции, сейчас создала у меня он есть, а у участников нет его совсем. Сразу скажу, что я проверила мои сообщения должны быть видны всем, но почему-то никто не видит. На фото показала, что у меня он есть и доступ дл...

HELP

I'm getting this error message when trying to schedule a meeting. I followed the prompts to update the time zone but when I go to time zone it's correct. Here is the error message:User: arn:aws:iam::787345941828:user/web_user is not authorized to per...

Joyclyn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes