Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom mutes all sound on Windows 11

Hi, i have a problem with sound and can't find solution in the internet. When I join meetings in Zoom every app, video audio starts mute all the sounds, I don`t need it and it is very annoying. It happens only on laptop with Win11, on PC with Win10 i...

Не отображаются контакты в приложении, тогда как в веб версии они существуют

Добрый день! Недавно приобрели для организации лицензию зум. Добавили в веб версии контакты: Однако в приложении, в блоке контактов они не отображаются:В чем может быть проблема? Может быть где-то не поставил галочку?

stretcat_0-1677486904854.png stretcat_1-1677487002765.png

Resolved! Sharing screen on an ipad

During a zoom meeting if I click the green share button “screen” is not in the menu. So how can I share my screen. I can’t use the web url choice because my calculator app doesn’t have a url. I used to be able to share the calc last semester. Would a...

barb969 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

How to remove Otter transcription from recording

I often use Otter speech-to-text transcription in meetings, so we can choose whether or not to share a written transcript with participants later. I recently recorded a meeting, and the transcript is running along the bottom of the video. There are w...

AprilBH by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video does not display

My camera is not working during calls. Video is authorized on the screen, my camera drivers are updated, my computer has authorized the zoom to access the camera, and I have the latest Zoom software. Does anyone have any fix recommendations. Thanks

Geonick by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloudflare -- You are Blocked message

Greetings -- I have been receiving error messages from Cloudflare when I try to access Zoom from links I receive stating that I am being blocked. The group sending the link has no idea why I would be blocked. Has anyone else had this happen?