Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recordings

Why am I unable to open a recording on the same computer I recorded the Zoom on? At first it asked me to download an app to support having the video converted but then the app store said the application needed was not available to my country (US) and...

nrd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How does livestreaming work with Zoom?

When I start a livestream from my meeting, does the livestream broadcast go to distribution from my host computer or from zoom's servers? Will a network disruption at my local machine case the entire stream to fail or will it continue even if I'm tem...

Save recurring meetings?

I attend daily/weekly meetings through Zoom. Do you have to enter login info every single time, or is there a way to save the info? I'm using the free account

NunYa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Low quality music with bluetooth headphones (live music)

Hi, I offer live music sessions through zoom and somehow, even after various tests, the only way to get good quality sound of my live music is if the participants connect with cable-headphones. My music gear is all professional, so that is not the is...

줌시간

나는 현재 유료 요금제 이용중입니다. 그런데 줌 40분 후에 종료됩니다. 어떻게 해야 해결됩니까?

줌시간문제

나는 현재 유료 요금제 이용중입니다. 그런데 줌 40분 후에 종료됩니다. 어떻게 해야 해결됩니까?

Link de Canal

Good morning,I created a link to a chat channel on zoom but when I send that link to someone else they can't open it. How can I solve this problem?

Simeão by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uiy

MOHAMED ADAM is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.Topic: My MeetingTime: Apr 5, 2023 06:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us05web.zoom.us/j/86116419251?pwd=R3lSa2lDNE82TTVhdGRSMTNWSklyUT09Meeting ID: 861 1641 9251Passc...

114sos by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes