Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Discrepancy in Zoom account status

I had a private Zoom a count. I was asked to join a pro account and did. In my account it says I am a basic user and have a 40 minute limit. But I am supposed to be in a pro account. When I look to see about upgrading it says I have a pro account and...

stopped receiving invitations

I recently stopped receiving invitations from the host via my desktop, which previously worked well, I do receive the invitation via my Samsung Tab, but I would like to communicate via my desktop, do you have a solution I Have double check with the h...

Cannot download client on MacBook with Ventura 13.3

I have a MacBook Pro with the Apple M1 Pro chip, running Ventura 13.3. I get Installation Failed with code 10002. I have been messaging with a support person and looking at various resolutions but nothing works. The Installer was not in my Privacy an...

EB21 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up a recurring meeting

When I try and set up a recurring meeting, there are restrictions on when, how often and an end date etc to the meeting . This has never happened before. in the past when I set up a recurring meeting meant there were no time limits set. How do I turn...

About co-host subscription plans

Hello. I have a question. Next time, we will hold a ZOOM meeting with 200 participants. The administrator (host) contracts a business plan. Co-hosts subscribe to the Pro plan. Business plan allows up to 300 participants We recognize that up to 100 pe...

sho2233 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera Settings for recordings

Hi, I have a professional Online teaching Studio with 3 Cameras (HD 1920 x 1080i, 50mps). The quality on screen is good but when I do a Zoom recording - or when I am on Zoom recordings from other people, my picture is not sharp anymore and looks like...

Philip4 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

poor audio from meeting room to remote Zoom users

We're using a conference device with numerous microphones and cameras to combine users in a physical meeting room with remote zoom users. The only problem is occasional bad audio from the meeting room to remote users. Audio between remote users is fi...