Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

9 Minutes

Hello everyone! I have a question... lately when a meeting ends (with basic profile) tells me that I HAVE TO WAIT 9 MINUTES to start a new one, unless I switch to the paid one...To others, however, (always basic profile) it does not happen.How come? ...

terrys by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! 共有画面がアプリ内に最大表示された上にギャラリービューが重なって表示されることがある

・Zoomアプリをフルスクリーン表示・ギャラリービューと画面共有としたときに、通常であれば共有画面がアプリ内に最大表示され、参加者はビデオパネルで表示されるかと思いますが、共有画面がアプリ内に最大表示された上にギャラリービューが重なって表示されることがあります。これを回避する方法をご教授いただければと思います。Zoomのバージョン:バージョン: 5.16.10 (26186)OS:Windows11

sakuma by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! change to english

Hi, I was playing with the language choices, selected chinese and now I cannot read it to understand how to reverse it, it's all in kanji.....help

Custom Meeting Invite template

Come on ZOOM, you've done a nice job of providing customization in session with apps for backgrounds and such, but really your meeting invite template is rather drab and boring. Is there a way to upload a custom meeting invite template, perhaps creat...

rmsl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Default meeting template or duration

I would like to set a 1-hour meeting as a default template so that I don't have to set the end time manually for every meeting I schedule. I can create the template, but there I don't see a way to nominate it as the default.Is there another way to se...

dnr16 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Notifications in Chat Inquiry

Is there a way to turn off the notifications in the chat when people leave or join the meeting? It is very distracting when we have over 700 people on a call and the chat features shows everyone leaving one by one to join breakout rooms etc.

KellyG by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes