Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Resolved! Sharing

I use my laptop for Zoom meetings because it has a web cam & microphone. My desktop has neither. While in a Zoom meeting on my laptop is there a way for me to also share my desktop screen? Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

mbarc by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to enable two students to share screen at a single time?

Hi!I am supervising a final year project handled by two students, when we meet via zoom we get no option of sharing two screens at a single time. Can you please help me in selecting this, the topic of project is monitorsunderbudget Regards,Professor ...

kommee by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Control iPhone camera zoom level during Zoom call

I cannot find any information on how I can control the zoom level on my iPhone camera when I am in a Zoom call. Is this even possible? The specific scenario is this: The iPhone is mirrored on a large-screen TV, and the phone is located immediately be...

MK-NY by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to detect time by each participant

Hey!My students usually join meeting and leaving in between. Is there any option by which I can check there meeting participants time.How can we detect each and send the report.We have a regular and important topic on best budget laptops. Best,Youbiq

Start screen sharing with maximized screen on MacOS

Hi, we are heavily using Zoom in my company, I'm in Zoom meetings for most of my day. I have recently switched from Windows to MacOS and I find it very inconvenient to share my screen maximized. I need to share my entire desktop as I frequently switc...

Zoom meetings

I see that there is a limit of 40 minutes if you are meeting with 3 people with a basic Zoom account. But if I am only meeting with one person, do I still only get 40 minutes? If so, what is the upgrade cost.

LynneM1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't see the person I invited

When I send an invitation to one particular person, I make sure the camera is on for both host and recipient. however when the recipient joins my meeting, I can't see them. They tell me that they have a message saying the host has stopped their acces...

Updates for Zoom Add In for Outlook crashes

For the last week or so updates to the Zoom Add In for Outlook crash as the installer can't find 5.8.0.110.msi. I've tried removing the Add In and reinstalling but with no joy - same problem. I can't seem to find any site I can download 5.8.0.110.msi...

Umuting automatically

Hello there.. during a meeting, when the host unmute me, after that I still have to unmute myself to answer.. is there any way I don't need go unmute myself Everytime before speaking and I automatically go to unmute as soon the host unmute me.. Hope ...

Ermma by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Available Now! Zoom Learning Center