Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My Live meeting not showing on admin meeting tab

I am using zoom education plan for my students.I have more than 50 user accounts within my admin acocunt (eshikhon@gmail.com).most of the time I can't see my live user meeting from my admin account.Like right now I have 3 meeting running but when I g...

Zoom Recordings

I can play my zoom recordings inside zoom.us.But when I have downloaded the recordings(MP4) from zoom it is not working why?

Oby1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting meetings in China with a non-China account?

Hi, has anyone faced any issues hosting meetings in China with a non-China account? I'm visiting China soon and have to host a couple of meetings with users in the US. Not sure if the differentiation between zoom global and zoom china would make that...

mlr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help-

I'm trying to join a meeting with Zoom, but I enter my room number, and there's no response, and then I get a response a few seconds later. What should I do?

ughned by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Recording

Hi! Last September 28, 2021, I hosted a meeting, but I was not able to receive a recording of the said meeting. What can I do?

koala by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Immersive View not available sometimes?

I just stumbled across Immersive View and like it, however when I tried to show it to colleagues in a Zoom-Meeting the option was not available. I have tried to narrow it down, but havn't come up with a solution. - Immersive View is enabled in the op...

JessicaH by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Domain error - 100006000

I tried to sign in via SSO and now the domain name I used (that doesn't exist) prefills the domain of every meeting I try to join, and I get an error message (100006000). I was invited to speak at an event and the organiser said that I needed to crea...

Cosmia by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Seeing & listening to breakout rooms

Hello,Breakout rooms can turn a passive lesson into interactive, collaborative dialogue for students. But teachers cannot see or hear what is going on in the different rooms easily or quickly. In a classroom I can circulate to different groups and ev...

greynen by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pushing content for students to use in breakout rooms

Hello,I have not found an easy way for students to access content in breakout rooms. Many students connect on iPads and having multiple apps open slows them down, and sharing their screen sometimes crashes Zoom. What's more, the younger students stru...

greynen by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes