Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mac Mini M1 Can't Detect Microphone

(Reposted to move to Meetings) I am using:Mac Mini M1MACOS 13.1.1 VenturaZoom 5.14.2MOTU M2Rooland VR 4HD Using this setup the Zoom app cannot detect my microphone. The microphone feeds in through a MOTU M2, but I also have a Roland VR 4HD video audi...

How can I get all the occurances of a past_meetings?

In web portal, I can see 2 records of a meeting_id. But while I am fetching the records via API by meeting id, /past_meetings/{meetingId} , I am getting only lastest meeting details. How can I get all the records/instances/occurances of the past meet...

Video repeatedly cuts out during meetings

In some of my meetings, I am having trouble with my video automatically and repeatedly switching itself off.I manually click 'start camera' and the video comes back on again, but it then turns itself off again, sometimes after a few seconds, sometime...

kateboys by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

China connection

Hi Im having a problem with my Chinese friendsusing Zoom toconnect with me. Is there an issue?

Ca6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding an audio interpreter to a Zoom meeting

I work with patients and our appointments are all virtual. On occasion, we need to add a certified medical interpreter. We are running into a feedback issue on our computers. The interpreting company we work with has an online platform and they sugge...

Name

I have entered all the details in my account profile correctly. When I create a meeting and log in as the host, everything is fine. When I log in to a meeting created by someone else until other participants log in, everything is fine. However, when ...