Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ErrorCode: 3078 in Myanmar

I have been using zoom in this morning in Myanmar, but I can't use the zoom application showing Error code:3078, I would like to know the root case analysis.Thanks

Zar-Ni by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't schedule a meeting

I am a zoom customer for 4 years now. So far everything worked fine.In the last few days I cannot schedule meetings anymore. When I click on the "Schedule" button the "Schedule Meeting" opens with the "Loading..." spinner and does not proceed. What c...

Natali2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

asma

hi guys i am Asma, i want to watch tiktok can you help me 

lost ID & Pass code #

My original zoom meeting id and pass code # somehow disappeared and it gave me another id and Pass code number.What can I do? I have lots of individuals signing on to the original number....I need this to be fixed please

up comomg zoom meeting ID disappeared

My original zoom meeting id was: 833 2444 6276, the Past code was 915095.Somehow this disappeared and it gave me another id and Pass code number.What can I do? I have lots of individuals signing on to the original number....I need this to be fixed pl...