Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Recording Titles

I auto-convert my meeting recordings and they used to automatically save as the title of the meeting and now they always save as "X Personal Meeting Room" and the date and time.Is there a setting that might have changed and how to I put it back to al...

2FA

HiIs it possible to link 2 mobile phone numbers to receive the 2FA verification code messages? Thx

Repository for Linux packages

When will be available a repository for DEB and RPM Zoom's packages? It's hard to keep an eye on the updates and download and install manually. I would like if my system find the updates during the regular update.

mhalano by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Zoom recorded link video

Hello! I am having trouble in accessing the zoom recorded link given by our teacher, every time after I fill it out it reloads to the fill out form section and it does not open in the video recorded section.

Zoom API - GET /users/{userId}/recordings issue

Hi,I have been using the api: GET /users/{userId}/recordings for quiet some time now and until recently I am not able to retrieve any records from the API. I started receiving the issue recently particularly from 1st August 2023. We have an on-premis...