Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How can I activate "HD (720p)"?

Hi, I paid for the "Pro" account. I read the explanation of "Using Group HD video" and found the following. ---------------------------------------"Standard HD (720p)Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise accountSetting must be enabled by Zoom Suppo...

Zoom Exchange Calendar integration IP white list

Hi I would like to integrate my calendar with Zoom but we limit exchange access to Canadian IP addresses only. But we can make exceptions. Is there a list of IP addresses that Zoom uses to access exchange?

cor315 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video and Sound not synchronised on Windows 11

I recently got a new laptop running Windows 11 rather than Windows 10 on my old laptop. Now I am getting complaints from others that, for the first time, my sound is slightly behind my video on Zoom Meetings. My guess is that it's probably a Windows ...

Recording a meeting

I recorded a meeting, saved it to my hard drive. (I was not the host but was requested to record.) Found the file which now required converting. I converted the file. Newly converted file captured the first and last few minutes of the meeting (I thin...

Thomus by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recording error

I can't record a zoom meeting. I try to click the "record" button but it always opens a "settings" window and I can never record!!! Please help me

Zoom whiteboard zooming

I love that the board is huge, and I can zoom and pan. BUT other people's view doesn't zoom and pan with me, they have to zoom and pan themselves. This could be nice as an option, say when someone is drawing something on another part of the whiteboar...

Zoom Glitch? Screen black when sharing a video stream

Hi. Until last month it was easy for me to screen share a video stream from Amazon and other streaming sites. But then, about four weeks ago, my online browser video window started going blank, although it could still play sound. Anyone else have thi...

No option to Share my wired devices on iMac Pro

I've tried over several month and it's always the same. I've successfully shared dozens of files and videos from my iMac pro computer so I understand the process. However, anytime I'm hosting a meeting on the same computer and want to share my USB co...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022